Net SDK for XING API is a Wrapper that helps using the XING API for any given .Net Application.
The SDK comes in a Web Version and later on Mobile
The SDK will handle the OpenAuth Token Exchange,
For each of the available calls you get a strongly typed .Net Object.
Make sure to read details in our documentation.
There´s a small
Example for MVC
- Added Lazy Loading for UserProfiles (FindByMail etc.)
- Added FieldList Enum for User_Fields Param
- Renamed a couple of classes. Classes are named by their purpose now (for example v1usersresponse is the response wrapper for the \v1\users\:ID call
- .Net SDK for XING API 0.1 Alpha
- UserProfile class completed
- Parse any User request using JSON
Note about myself:
I am a software engineer working in the ASP.Net area for a couple of years now.
You can find a litle bit more about me here: http://www.tcdev.de
I decided to develop this SDK as i like XING very much and decided it could be a good idea
to have a .Net Wrapper for their API.